3. Viking Ingvar
My Husbands wish was to go to Russia. He loved every minute of the cruise, I was not as thrilled. Service was wonderful, our room was fine and the balcony was excellent. The food was very good. The amenities on the ship were fine. The last two days on the ship we were in St. Petersburg, and the disappointing aspect was that I could no longer enjoy the views from my balcony because a ship had docked next to us! This was for TWO days!!!!!! Very disappointing. Tours were fine, people were fantastic. Our trip was not discounted in any way (check what we paid), but the flights over and back were horrible. My husband and I travel often to Europe and the Islands, and would never take another cruise if I could not upgrade my air travel. It was deplorable. We always travel Business Class on vacation, and were told it was not an OPTION!!!!!!

Food, service was fine. Disappointed in a few areas as explained.

Viking Ingvar Cruise Review by Agnes10

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Russia River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Tours were fine, people were fantastic.

Agnes10’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvar price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin AX
Very nice with a lovely balcony which could not be utilized the last two days of the trip due to another ship next to us.......Very disappointing.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins