3. MSC Divina
Let me begin by stating this was my very FIRST cruise and my view was somewhat tainted by my wife's experience spanning over 35 cruises. Our check-in experience was more painful than having a tooth extracted without Novocain. The security person we dwelt with was rude, disrespectful and without class. Once her supervisor entered the conversation and explained the policy we entered the 2nd check-in area without incident. Once we entered the reception desk our booking sheet (which clearly stated 2nd seating for dinner) was "screwed up" and we were placed on the first seating (2nd chance to impress) and they failed terribly. We made it to our room which was surprisingly large however, the was dusty,(we have pictures to support this accusation) the carpet extremely old and the bathroom had an odor reminiscent of a PUBLIC restroom in a seedy gas station. We mentioned the peculiar smell and were told it would be address that evening, well it wasn't. The duvet cover was torn and the room attendant never replaced it although it was in plain sight. The dining experience was just that... The table was never set properly and to add "Insult to injury" we were given serving spoons for tea and soup. We all looked at each other in amazement. The excursions were great however, arriving late and disembarking even later (because of chaos) subtracted time from our excursions. Their was little to nothing to do onboard and if MSC is attempting to break into the american market as a management person stated they have a LOT TO LEARN AND A LONG WAY TO GO!!! The lines for the buffet were long and many guest simply have "no home training" to quote a phrase and were down right rude which caused others to act in kind. I could continue however, I believe you get the idea. Next time you cruise, if MSC hasn't deterred you from cruising again please do your research and listen to reviews. I believe most reviewers are honest and although it may simply be one persons opinion, think about those who have said nothing.

Buyer or Should I Say CRUISER BEWARE!!!!!

MSC Divina Cruise Review by tomyduece