3. Viking Ingvi
I've always wanted to see Eastern Europe. I love the size of the ship and the crew were all so nice!! Treated us like friends and went out of their way to make everything extra special. The food was excellent. I loved the choices but we did enough walking that I only gained 3 pounds. The excursions into town were everything I hoped they would be. The local guides were very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their town or area. I love that Viking has everything so well planned and thought out and takes care of everything so that all I had to do was enjoy it. I tried to do almost everything that was offered. Nice that things are informal so you don't have to bring a lot of clothes. Though all the women joke about doing laundry in the tiny sink. I had a wonderful time and I would go again. So much easier that staying in hotels and having to more everyday.

Lived up to my expectations.

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by dmwisen

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom
dmwisen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 101
Tiny but comfortable for 2 women. Beds are narrow, but duvet was cozy... Bath very tiny. Wish the sink were a little bigger, deeper. Cabin attendant kept everything super clean.
Main Deck Outside Cabins