3. Prinsendam
We chose this cruise new. it was RT from Ft. Lauderdale and had many sea days.We usually cruise Seaboard and I must admit ,I was very apprehensive about Prinsenda. A friend had cautioned me against booking a smaller cain(no hot water,leaks from above,tiny cabin) so we opted for a Signature suite on deck 10.....It was the best move we could have made!!! Not only was the suite wonderful...2 sinks,tub/shower,walk-in closet,large veranda and perfectly placed TV,but the service was superb.Our cabin steward,Henky and Desmoond were attentive,efficient and discreet. Most of all,the food was absolutely perfect! The waiters,busboys and maitre de,Iggy were friendly,efficient and marvelous. As I said before,having normally cruised on Seaboard,I would rate Prinsendam as just as good as Seaboard! We will certainly return!!!!! Please do schedule more cruises out of US ports and consider a world cruise on Prinsendam as the Amsterdam doesn't have suites with 2 sinks.(important to us). Elmar59

Superb service and food

elmar59’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Prinsendam price drops

Signature Suite with Verandah
Cabin SY 036
Perfect!!! Spacious,comfortable and well furnished.Would suggest 2 chaises instead of chair and ottoman on veranda.Also 2 side tables for our cocktails....
Verandah Deck Suite Cabins