3. Viking Egil
We were on the ship EGIL. We were cruising the Rhine River. This was my first cruise experience and I couldn't say everything more about it than it was an absolutely amazing journey. The scenery, the ports, the staff ,the meals and the ship .... all amazing. The staff made everything about my trip very easy going, entertaining, comfortable and worry free. The staterooms are very nice size, everything you need and they have a very caring cleaning staff. Everyone went above and beyond on the ship, you had no reason to worry. The food is delicious and the food staff is wonderful, doing everything they could to make meals very pleasing. The food was fresh and had a lot of thought on being good for you. The shore excursions were fun and the tour guides made history telling a little more fun with their stories and facts. When we could, we found time to go shopping and stroll around the villages. The sites were amazing, they made great choices on ports and the guided tours. The ship had on board entertainment with singers, glass blower and other local demonstrations on food and drinks. The only bit of info that we did not know was that we should have planned two extra days. One upon arrival because we didn't embark the ship at 5pm. We missed the happenings of that day. Day two would be for the last day of the trip. We arrived in Amsterdam only to go to the airport. The ship was helping people with car and hotel arrangements to se the sights in Amsterdam. Now we know. I would definitely river cruise again and if they treat everyone, all the time, the way they pampered us on our cruise, I will recommend Viking to everyone.

SIMPLY AMAZING

Viking Egil Cruise Review by m frog

Everyone went above and beyond on the ship, you had no reason to worry.

m frog’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Very nice, clean and just enough to keep you comfy. Really all we did was sleep and get ready in our room.....We were busy.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans