3. Viking Buri
This is my second river cruise and it is the best. Everyone from the cruise staff, tour guides and drivers to traveling passengers, all were so friendly and had made my cruise very enjoyable. The itinerary is very well organized and everything was very timely, exception of the rainy weather, most of the days. The ship is big enough (~174 passengers) and by the end of the week, we pretty much have met most of the people. The food we had daily were outstanding and the Maitre'd and Executive Chef were being seen all the time, making sure everyone is taken care of and if the food is okay, etc.. They are very personable and friendly. The wait staff were on their toes and very efficient. Every time I turned around the water or wine has been refilled without my noticing. The shore excursions were excellent and pretty much covered the highlights of each port and yet gave us some leisure time. The entertainment in the evening was so-so. Had a couple of locals do some entertainment, but due to some people in attendance, that came as a group, were a little bit too loud, so we cannot hear the entertainment. That was the only thing a little annoying and causes a minor confrontation too with other passengers. All0in-all, I had a great time and will be back again. The Viking Longship is the way to go. I would like to try the new Viking Ocean Cruise soon. Keep up the good work!!!

Great Service and Great Food!!

Viking Buri Cruise Review by ltzern

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

ltzern’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Buri price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D C401
Cabin is great. This time, we got a French Balcony and it worked out perfect. We can just slide the door open, and can see out right away. No need for chairs, etc..
I love the bathroom shower. The size is perfect and I like it that the floor is heated and everything gets dry very fast.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins