3. Viking Lofn
I enjoy traveling to new places and accompanied a friend, who is a retired History teacher. The Lofn was my first experience on a Longship and quite different from cruising on big ocean liners, but very nice. The ports were wonderful. Our guides were fantastic. Everything was very well planned. I would have enjoyed more evening entertainment. A dress code for dinner would have been appreciated-jeans are fine during the day, but no jeans and t shirts for dinner. Including a tour of Ann Frank's house would have been appreciated. My friend waited 2 1/2 hours in line. Visiting the many cathedrals was a highlight of my trip. The tulips were gorgeous the third week in April. The dining hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner accommodated our tour times. Rene was a great entertainment director. The waitstaff went above and beyond to make sure everyone was pleased with service, food and special diets. Being able to tour the galley was an unexpected treat.

Enjoying the tulips and windmills in The Netherlands is a wonderful experience.

Viking Lofn Cruise Review by grams52014

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony
grams52014’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lofn price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 212
The cabin space was excellent with two separate beds. There was ample storage space with drawers, shelves and hanging clothes. Having the layout was fine with the closets across from the bathroom. The safe was easy to open and close. The shower was good except for water leaking on the floor which required a facecloth to absorb the small leak. The cabin attendant was exceptional.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins