3. Brilliance of the Seas
Royal Caribbean Christmas cruise was my best - happiest Christmas ever. I truly mean this. Delicious foods, friendly staff, special family traveling with me, Christmas decorations, Christmas music, carols from singers, snow flakes falling and sunny warm weather made this all special. My room was nice with a very attentive room attendant. Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line and I will definitely spend another Christmas with Royal Caribbean. If I could I would spend every Christmas cruising. Boarding from Tampa port was easy, lots of parking and no hassle. The Christmas entertainment and shows were wonderful. So much to do and enjoy without having to do much, other than find out time then show up. Mexico was wonderful - sunny warm day for tours and beach. We did San Gervasio Ruin tour with Royal Caribbean Tours on luxury comfort, air condition bus, friendly knowledgeable tour guide, amazing ruins and many nice stops for photos.

Need to Cruise every Christmas

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by carmi44

carmi44’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Spacious, great furniture layout and ocean view balcony is always nice. Beds are extra comfortable.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans