3. Viking Baldur
The staff are great. The program director knew her job and did it well, she was very knowledgeable about the history of the area and many of the buildings and was entertaining. We looked forward to her talks every evening before dinner. She was also funny. The concierge was also very knowledgeable and extremely helpful to me. She actually made the trip a lot easier for me (I am handicapped). She was very friendly and also went above the call of duty to make my trip a great success. The dining staff and the bar tender were very good. They remembered my name and what I like to eat or drink and would automatically bring it when I walked into the room. They were very friendly. The food was great and very plentiful. At one port I did not disembark and actually got to watch the crew do their daily jobs. They work very hard and do an excellent job. Some were on the hands & knees cleaning the atrium floor among other things that had me very impressed. The ship was always very clean. The entertainment was interesting and while some of it was educational it was at the same time very funny. The pianist that played during the afternoon and evening was very good, as was his singing voice. I had absolutely NO complaints and would recommend this trip to anyone who loves to travel to see different things and places and anyone who wants to just relax and meet interesting people from around the world. The trip and the cruise line was great. From the time the plane landed in Amsterdam until the plane left Amsterdam to go home, it was a smooth and wonderful trip. Thank you Viking and all the Baldur Staff. It was great. I think everyone should travel Viking at least once in their lifetime.

Unsurpassed Service and Overall Trip

nanainwi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A 301
The cabin was at a great location for me as I am handicapped. The cabin steward was very friendly and extremely thorough and fast. She went out of her way to make our stay tremendous. I really appreciated her.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins