3. Viking Bragi
My wife and I had not been to Amsterdam. Viking offered a cruise that encompassed visiting Amsterdam, other parts of Holland and Bruge in Belgium. We enjoyed the cruise immensely and intend to sign up for other Viking cruises in the future. I loved the fact that the airfare to Europe was paid by Viking and the 11 day cruise was offered at an affordable price. The ship activities were very good during the day and somewhat reduced at night. What entertainment and activities that were offered after dinner were very enjoyable. The cabin was small, but adequate. The bathroom was larger than I expected. Dining was excellent for every meal. The food and drink was top drawer. The wait service was uniformly excellent. They couldn't do enough to please. The shore excursions were very good, especially the day we had lunch with a local family. The free time we had in each port was very appreciated.

Excellent Cruise

dserota0973’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 107
Small bedroom with a good sized bathroom.
Main Deck Outside Cabins