3. Viking Egil
We went with three other couples that had been our friends since high school. We ate together at all of our meals and consequently did not meet many new people. However, my husband and I would not hesitate to go without friends as everyone seemed very friendly and open to new acquaintances. We were impressed with how worry free this type of travel is. All of your meals are available on the ship, so there is no looking for restaurants. While in a port, all of your time and energy could go toward learning about the area. The food was excellent. There were many healthy choices and I am happy to report that I did not gain a pound. We really enjoyed the ship's crew on the Egil. Our waiters were George, Arnold and Arnold. They were excellent and greatly added to our good time. We stayed on the lowest level and the view was not as good, but we still were able to see things when we chose to. We may upgrade next time. Our rooms were kept very clean and fresh everyday. The guides were excellent. We especially enjoyed our very tall guide in Cologne, whose name I can not recall. In short, we will be cruising again with Viking.

If you are considering a Viking River Cruise, do it !!!

Viking Egil Cruise Review by Jdersey

Our rooms were kept very clean and fresh everyday.

In short, we will be cruising again with Viking.
Jdersey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Small, but well designed and very efficient. Beds were very comfortable with nice linens.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans