3. Viking Bragi
From meeting us at the airport with a new Mercedes and driver to delivering us back there with enough time to easily make our return flight, the Viking staff really took care of us. We sailed on the Bragi and were pampered throughout our trip. Literally, we were with 60 seconds of anyplace on the ship. The food was great) local specialties and traditional items, the staff attentive and the excursions were completely organized. The waiter knew my name and preferences on the second day! The cabin was clean, fairly spacious (definitely get one with a balcony), and the maid took care of our every need. The excursions were very well organized and the pace was just right. Each one had options for participation levels and length of stay. This was my first river cruise and I can't wait to sail again. I liked it so much better than the larger ocean cruise ships. Great job on their part.

Tulips and Windmills cruise was excellent.

Viking Bragi Cruise Review by counselorbob407@yahoo.com