3. Viking Baldur
My husband and I and two friends from work always wanted to do a river cruise. When this became available, we jumped at it. And glad we did. This was a wonderful experience. The longboat was gorgeous, the staff was amazing, the accommodations are top notch, the food was fantastic, the excursions were perfect. I would recommend this to anybody and everybody that asked. We had a suite and our friends had a stateroom. The accommodations are sufficient, although the stateroom doesn't give you much moving around space. But you don't need it. If you aren't on an excursion, you are eating, or on the sun deck watching the scenery, or in the lounge having a nice drink and a chat with friends. Computers are available. Books are available. The entire experience was one I will never forget and we are definitely going to do it again. Next time I may look into the ocean cruises. I've done NCL and Royal Caribbean, so Viking is next.

Tulips and Windmills

ecoughlin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA ?
The suite was more than sufficient for our purposes. We were very, very comfortable.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins