Viking Rinda Cruise Review

Viking Rinda Cruise Review by sbgringa

• Sail Date: Apr 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

I really can't say one negative thing about this cruise. From the moment we stepped on the boat, everything was runs so perfectly and efficiently I was amazed. Just as advertised for once! The service was great, the cabin spotless and well planned and organized. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom big enough.

The public areas were beautiful and spotless. The dining room had open seating, and a very good wait staff. Food choices were just right, and servings just right, not too little, not too much. They are very generous with wine serving during meals also.

Entertainment is limited, but I did not expect much in that area, nor did I want it. Day tours were very well run and the guides were excellent.

I would not hesitate to take another. As a matter a fact, I am already signed up for my next one in 2017.

sbgringa's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 219

I wanted an A, but none were available. They're the same size and layout but I think the view from an A cabin when in port would've been better. The cabin itself is very nice. Not sure we really needed the veranda, as we spent most of our time in the public areas with friends.

Eiffel Tower

Enjoyed this so much because the hotel for our pre-extension was right near the Tower and we had a wonderful view. Also went there at night with the Paris by Night tour.

View All 46 Eiffel Tower Reviews
Monet at Giverny Gardens

A beautiful day made this experience unforgettable. The gardens, the house, the guide .... all wonderful.

View All 81 Monet at Giverny Gardens Reviews

Not sure what this means, but we visited Normandy and the cemetery with Viking. It was a very nice day and we also had an excellent lunch which was included.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Highlights Tour

Walking tour of Rouen with a guide. They even formed a group for a few of us who could not go at a fast pace. We were the "slow" walkers! So thoughtful of them to do this. Mimi is wonderful.

View All 37 Highlights Tour Reviews