• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Sail Date: Apr 2016
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom
Cruising on the Seine
Our wonder Program Director Mireille (AKA Mimi) giving us some background
Fun times on our French Themed night with the accordion player
Our chef and our excellent restaurant manager giving us a lesson
Cruising on the Seine
The Rinda!

I really can't say one negative thing about this cruise. From the moment we stepped on the boat, everything was runs so perfectly and efficiently I was amazed. Just as advertised for once! The service was great, the cabin spotless and well planned and organized. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom big enough.

The public areas were beautiful and spotless. The dining room had open seating, and a very good wait staff. Food choices were just right, and servings just right, not too little, not too much. They are very generous with wine serving during meals also.

Entertainment is limited, but I did not expect much in that area, nor did I want it. Day tours were very well run and the guides were excellent.

Veranda Stateroom

Cabin B

I wanted an A, but none were available. They're the same size and layout but I think the view from an A cabin when in port would've been better. The cabin itself is very nice. Not sure we really needed the veranda, as we spent most of our time in the public areas with friends.

previous reviewnext review