3. Viking Eistla
The cruise began in Amsterdam and ended in Budapest. We ended up on three different ships due to low water levels, but Viking handled it exceptionally well. Due to the number of ships in the Viking fleet, the issues were minimal. I'm not sure if that would be true of the competition. While we were on an excursion, our luggage was moved to a sister ship and placed in the same cabin number on each ship. When the excursion was finished we were taken to the new ship which was almost identical. The cruise director David, and the concierge Nina, were extremely helpful and professional. The crew was friendly and ready to help in any way. The meals were very good in the main restaurant, and if you wanted something quick, you could eat in the Aquavite Terrace. The cabins are small, but modern and efficiently laid out with a king sized bed. The descriptions of the history of the places that we sailed through by David and local experts were interesting and informative. They really added to the enjoyment of the cruise. My wife and I traveled with another couple, and we all enjoyed the cruise so much that we purchased vouchers for a future cruise.

Great Trip, Despite Low Water Issues

terrymac983’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Eistla price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Small, but very comfortable, modern, and efficient.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins