3. Viking Hlin
We couldn't have asked for a better experience! We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this cruise.The ship was beautiful. The crew was respectful and friendly. They treated us like people, not just a number. They took time to make us feel comfortable and address our needs. The captain even took time to play chess with my 11 year old son, an experience he will never forget! The excursions were well organized. The tour guides were knowledgeable, professional and friendly we learned a lot about the areas we were exploring. The food was amazing! There was a great deal of variety of deliciously prepared gourmet food. The waiter made sure we were all happy with our meals and made sure we enjoyed our experience each evening. This was THE BEST vacation that I have ever experienced. Our expectations were more than met. I would definitely sail with Viking again, the are the best!

AMAZING!