3. Viking Ingvi
The. Cruise was wonderful. The staff, food, programs were all excellent. Highly recommend the line. Thank you for helping me receive a refund for an excursion that I could not attend. Overall the cleanliness of the ship was remarkable. The staff was always welcoming and at our service with a smile. Very pleased with the cabin although small it was very comfortable. Really enjoyed the heated floor in the bathroom. Such a nice treat! Also had a very excellent program director. He presented interesting lectures about our places to explore. On shore city walking tours were well led by our tour guides. They were interesting and knowledgeable. I enjoyed the pre and post stays in Prague and Amsterdam. All transfers to our hotels went smoothly by the Viking staff. They assisted us in the tours of these cities and provided us with information about museums and interesting sights. They were always ready to help us explore these cities.

A Trip to Long Remember

Ingvi Fan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 311
Small, but very comfortable with nice bathroom.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins