3. Britannia
First time sailing with P&O, but it certainly won't be the last. Embarkation went smoothly and our balcony cabin on B deck was well looked after by Alberto, whose courteous and friendly manner made us feel so welcome. Having lots of food intolerances, I was very concerned that my diet was going to cause problems during the cruise and that I would suffer tummy troubles during my stay. I had nothing to worry about. I chose freedom dining and the Head Waiter ensured my dietary needs were met, even when I popped up to The Horizon Restaurant, the Chef, and the serving assistants, also made sure my needs were met. The food was excellent. Providing you let the relevant Staff know your dietary requirements as soon as you board the ship, no problems will occur. All members of staff on board were so friendly and helpful. The entertainment on board was excellent too. The shows were fantastic. As my partner and I love dancing, we enjoyed dancing every night in The Crystal Room. Shore excursions (we went on two) were so well organised, and also very enjoyable. On sailing days there is lots to do, or you can just chill in some of the many quiet areas. Sail always were so much fun! Disembarkation went so smoothly, it was so well organised. In fact the whole experience of our first P&O cruise was well beyond expectation. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience.

Wonderful First Experience of P&O and Brittania!

Britannia Cruise Review by JuBuck