• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Eddie01Edster02
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2016
Cabin: Verandah Stateroom

I chose this cruise lines because I thought they were above average and I was greatly disappointed. I paid a much higher price on this cruise line than others and it WAS NOT worth it. The food was average. The entertainment was not very good. The activities were very minimal unless you like trivia. The casino was the worst I have ever seen on a cruise ship.

On the plus side, the crew members was one of the friendliest I have seen and the ship was clean. For the most part the service was average.

I do feel this cruise line is deceptive in their advertisements. They did not have the lecture on Pitcarin Island until the day after we were there and the islanders had been onboard with their handicrafts. If this talk would have occurred before our visit there I am sure most cruisers would have had different feelings about this place. We did not get on Easter Island (the highlight of the trip) either due to high sea swells. I understand this but it should have been mentioned in the literature since it seemed common knowledge to the staff that this happens on a regular basis.

Verandah Stateroom

Cabin B1

Clean and the housekeeping staff did a good job

Port Reviews