3. Britannia
Excellent food good choices, everything was clean, in fact our rooms were cleaned twice a day. The service of all the staff was excellent. However, I was a bit concerned that `many` of the activities was `money raising` related. It may have been nice to have things for passengers to do, especially for the disabled, like crafty/ creative /hands on stuff etc We weren't keen on things like line dancing and bingo having or our photos taken, going to the casino or seeing the offers in the shops.. My biggest concern was that we had an `inbody` heath diagnostic check costing us £67, I thought that this would include advices about future care and diet etc, something important for our future lifestyle and health. . They started to worry us and tell us that we needed to clear the toxins from our bodies ... and the only thing that would clear it is the their stuff which is £120 per month. They said nothing else exists that would do the job !!!. No we didnt buy the stuff, and we left with a print out of our body diagnostics and were given no other future care advices or plans. I cant really argue about anything else, it was a smooth journey, and its interesting that you can view information about the journey on the tv, for example navigational location and a webcam of the views from the front of the ship. I would go again on a cruise but would take a book to read or find a cruise with more activities.

Too much money raising activities.

Britannia Cruise Review by EllaJay

EllaJay’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

The cabin itself was excellent and clean, and was also cleaned twice a day.