• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Sea Review

Editor Rating
55 Awards

They don't nickle and dime you!

Review for Viking Sea to the Western Mediterranean
guinrad
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2016
Cabin:

First cruise. Fantastic Ship, all staff were wonderful except Guest Services people. They were just OK. Our small room was great. Did not need much more. Good size bed. The bathroom was a nice size as well as the shower. Our room had a nice TV, desk, coffee table and chairs as well as a out side veranda.

A lot of different places to eat. All were very good. The restaurants where you made reservations were fantastic. The main dinning Hall had different stuff everyday as well as some of the same favorites each day. The Excursions were mostly very nice. Some of the guides were hard to understand but over all very good. The ship was beautiful and had so much for you to do. Or it was also a great setting to do nothing at all.

Pools, Spa, Bars, and entertainment were all very nice. I never thought I would enjoy a cruise as much as we did. Both me and my wife thought 9 nights were going to be a little long. We now believe we good go on one that was 15 nights. Yes we would go again and probably will. Soon

Cabin Deluxe Veranda