• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Carnival Inspiration Review

Editor Rating
2 Awards

The first, but not the last cruise....

Review for Carnival Inspiration to the Mexican Riviera
marydeedee
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin:

My son treated my boyfriend and i to a cruise...he went with us, with his girlfriend...I am a senior citizen and never travel....THE TRIP WAS WONDERFUL....i HOPE WE GET TO GO ON ANOTHER ONE....WE ATE IN THE DINING ROOM EVERY NIGHT,,,the room was cold....but, our steward, Ian got us an extra blanket....it was sooooooooooo great,,,and all of the staff was wonderful...my boyfriend is really into karaoke....what fun....lots of karaoke at the Shangrala Bar...the trip to Santa Catalina was also a wonderful expierence...we rented golf cart and drove it all over the Island.....if you have ever had a hesitation....GET OVER IT...AN HURRY AND BOOK YOUR TRIP....this was only a four day one...oh..I bought sea-sick bracelets....never needed them....took them back when we got back and got our $$ back...the sailing was soooo smooth....I was comforted to see that the lifeboats were all enclosed ....every night we had the same waitress.... Kosyadinka, from Bulgaria....the staff works so hard...she was from Bulgaria....and her husband was also a server....we loved her..

10 Helpful Votes