3. Seven Seas Navigator
We chose this cruise because it coincided with some free time. Boy, are we glad we did. The ports were beautiful and, for the most part, we had great tour guides. The Navigator had just been refurbished and the rooms were beautiful. It was our fourth Regent cruise-second on the Navigator-and we had a great time. The entertainment was first rate and we really enjoyed the cruise director, John Barron, who got to know us personally. Every night, we were also entertained by the wonderful house band. The staff and food were wonderful-it was hard not to try everything. The ports were mostly beautiful and we had good weather. We liked most of the tour guides. I would suggest that each has either a microphone or provides us with "whispers" for better hearing. The best tours were in Pisa, Taormina and Costa Brava. I would give this trip a solid 9.5.

10 Great Navigator Days Cruising the Mediterranean

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by SHARHARR

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Suite

The staff and food were wonderful-it was hard not to try everything.

I would give this trip a solid 9.5.
SHARHARR’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Navigator price drops

Deluxe Suite
Cabin E 623
Each year I go for location instead of level. I've gone from a Concierge to an E over four years. This was the best spot since we were on the same floor as most of the desks, entertainment and lounges. The room size is the same, so we think that choosing for location over class is better and saves money.
Bathrooms are wonderful, although the shower controls were very confusing. The decor was lovely and the beds were great. We slept very well.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins