3. Grand Celebration
I went on this trip with a group of 14 friends. I enjoyed a lot the ship that to offer and for a first time cruise. I was able to enjoy things on my own time such as the spa which the Sana was wonderful and great for the price! I was a little shaky about the boat taking off so right about 6 p.m. when the ship left Palm Beach i went to the Spa to unwind a little. The drinks were great! All the bars were very knowledgeable of what they are doing. The shows, games and events that went on all through out the night kept a lot of us up and having fun till the early hours of the morning. The shore excursion was fun however I wish I had brought my own shopping bag with me to help carry my stuff that I bought. The straw market is great but if you are uncomfortable with being "Cat Called" of a sort don't go. They will do anything to get you to come into their shops to buy something. Also go a head an pick the option "WITH LUNCH" that's like $10 or so more because its worth it. Restaurants charge an arm and a leg for lunch around the shopping area. However if you didn't go out of the boat they played games all day and watched movies in the big lounge area. The food is so good, just go a head and have 2 breakfasts and dinners because you will want too! The gift shop has giveaways and I personally found a better deal on t-shirts on the boat than off. Advice: When you board from Palm Beach and you drink a lot of soda buy the cup that is $21 something before you get on the ship which is for unlimited soda the whole trip. Those things run you about $3 a can. Don't do that to yourself. Also grab as many cookies as you can because you will never see them again and they are so good! On the return they make you place your bags out the door at 2 a.m. or you have to carry them off the ship. A lot of people were in PJs getting off the ship. I have a large purse so I put mine in there. Also if you have a birth certificate and not a passport get ready to wait 3 hours to get out of customs and off the ship. It's an hour to get off the ship and 2 hours through customs. If you have your passport you go right to the front. There is no self parking just vallet which is $18 per day. All in all I really enjoyed the trip I would do it again!

Cruise Virgin

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by reviewer

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

There is no self parking just vallet which is $18 per day.

All in all I really enjoyed the trip I would do it again!
reviewer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin U144
Cabin was clean, nice comfy bed and sheets.

They air was very low and I am not a person who likes the cold (I live in Florida for a reason) So ask for extra blankets because I froze!

The shower has nice warm water, but turn the head the wrong way and water will go everywhere.

• Beach
    Lots of fun, enjoyed the pool that was right next to the beach, I loved the straw markets, but bring your own shopping tote unless you wish to carry all the stuff you buy in your arms.