3. Oosterdam
Nothing really negative to say about this cruise.We got on and off without any problems,the cabin was was great and the service thruout the ship was the best. We toured each and every port and had a great time in each.The only thing we found not to our liking was the Food.This was our 31st cruise and I would say the selection and quality of the food was poor. We ate more food in ports then ever before,the meat and pork on the ship were overcooked.One night they had brisket that was like shoe leather. By the way the BB King band was the Best!!!! New policy -No Smoking in the Casino-Saved me a lot of money cause my wife wouldn't gamble .Be advised that as the fleet goes in for updates(which were good) there will be a no smoking policy enforced in those casinos. Last fall we were on the Niew Amsterdam and the food was to die for,maybe they should hire their cooks

Bucket List Cruise

Oosterdam Cruise Review by Red Sox

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

By the way the BB King band was the Best!!!!

Red Sox’s Full Rating Summary