Sun Princess Cruise Review

Endless breakdowns but good food and service.

Sun Princess Cruise Review by lifeafloat

• Sail Date: Apr 2016
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

From the start problems started, meant to leave Singapore at 4, got away 6.30. with the elevators breaking down all the time, daily, the toilets not working outside the main Princess Lounge for 11 days.so you would run up to Deck 8 to use the toilet. leakage problems on each deck, laundries closed to overflowing or breakdowns, who knows, and the flu. I got it day 4, so did everyone else, they were all sniffing. The staff were excellent, so helpful and happy. our Steward Helen, was a delight to see in the mornings and so helpful. I have booked and paid for Xmas on the Sun Princess, before we went on April. Hopefully they will have fixed all of these troubles, and I only names some. or future cruises will be with another line. The food and entertainment were brilliant, The cabin, a bit on the small side ( the photo in the brochure was from another Princess ship) on Star princess they are bigger. Balcony smaller than we thought, but ok. Would I go again on the Sun Princess, yes as I said we are booked, and I know that my family grand children and ourselves will have the best Xmas holiday ever, breakdowns or not. It will be great, because the staff and stewards and people in your lives make your holiday.

lifeafloat's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BB C706

Clean, smaller than thought. plenty of wardrobe and hangers, take your own hairdryer. snug but cosy

lifeafloat