3. Coral Expeditions I
We sailed from Broome to Darwin through the Kimberleys. The scenery was breathtaking. The daily excursions were full of interest as well as unique and very enjoyable. The staff were amazing. They could not do enough to assist us. You would only have to ask for something once and they acted right away. The tour leaders were so knowledgeable. They bent over backwards to make the tours full of interest. The food was absolutely delicious. The breakfast and lunch were buffet style and the evening meal a la carte. There were many healthy options to choose from. The ship was spotlessly clean. At 6pm every day there would be a recap of the day's activities and then an explanation of what would occur the next day. They told you what to wear, what to take. The safety level was fantastic. I would strongly recommend Coral Expeditions and I would have no hesitation to book another cruise with them.

Cruising The Kimberly's with Coral Expeditions