3. Celebrity Silhouette
We chose this Scandinavian cruise because we like Celebrity and it was the only cruise that focused on Scandinavian countries. We did not want to go to Russia or Latvia this particular time. This cut down on the number of sea days. Celebrity has first class accommodations, service and dining. Once again the entertainment was top notch. The Beatles tribute band was the best. It would have been nice though if they had a comedian or magician one night instead of singing, dancing or acrobatics every night. The enrichment lectures were not as good as our Alaska cruise in 2013. The Shakespeare professor knew his stuff, but was not entertaining or lively. At the casino I was surprised I had to pay for drinks while gambling $10 a hand at blackjack. First casino ever where I had to pay for a drink. The captain's presentation was comical and informative. He should do it on the first sea day instead of the last. Loved it!

Fantastic Cruise in Scandinavia