3. Brilliance of the Seas
We chose this ship because we had been on it before. The ship is in the smaller class so less passengers makes it more intimate. The crew and on this ship is awesome. When we partied, they partied with us. The entertainment was top notch although we had seen some of the performers before. Great food, great service. I highly recommend the galley tour with the special lunch that follows. We already planned our next cruise on this ship for January, 2017. We ate mostly in Windjammer due to convience and the great variety of foods. Every night had a different theme. Although this ship is older, we did not experience any problems with things not being up to par. If you want a fancy ship, try the new huge ones and pay twice the price. My only complaint is that I wish they had more seating in the sentrum.

Brilliance of the Seas is best.

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by SWANSONG82

SWANSONG82’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

• City Tour
    road in a deluxe passenger van with all the amenities. Excellant driver who took us to the best spots on the island.
    View All 238 City Tour Reviews