3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
We chose this cruise because it included the Suez Canal we had 2 nights in Dubai before the cruise and we were stopping in what we thought were fairly interesting ports ?? They weren't interesting at all for me ! The excursion to Jerusalem and Bethlehem were excruciatingly awful, too many people ( last days of the Passover ) the guide ! Well the less I say about her the better !! We had sailed on the other two Queens and thought we give the QM2 a try ! I disliked the ship, not for me ! Not many of the staff had smiles although they appeared to be working hard ! On the whole the food was good not great but good ! Eating in the self service was not a pleasure at all and although we used it as little as necessary I never felt I wanted to stay any length of time!

Not impressed.

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by Maritrini

Not many of the staff had smiles although they appeared to be working hard !

On the whole the food was good not great but good !

Maritrini’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Britannia Club Balcony
Cabin A2 11055
Pleased with cabin and although the cabin attendants worked hard there was never that feeling of 'yes' this feels good when you walked in the room after they had 'tidied' it ??
Nice cabin ( what we expected )
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins