3. Disney Dream
I chose this cruise as my family is huge Disney fans. I brought my mom, and 5 year old daughter. Overall we had a great time. Our steward was awesome. He really got to know us. We didn't really enjoy the main dining room as our servers never really seemed available for us, so we started going to Cabana's for dinner. Our servers at Cabana were amazing. My daughter does not like french fries, and would ask for broccoli instead, the service team would go out of their way to make sure she got broccoli every time without the other mixed vegetables. We only had one issue that we are still waiting for resolution from, my daughter was pushed down 2 steps by a character handler then pushed out of the way by the same handler. Guest services nor the handler have ever so much as apologized. If that incident (which is on video and has been presented to them) had not happened we would have no hesitation about going on another Disney cruise.

Mostly Great!

Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05B 8522
We loved our stateroom. It was quiet, and well set up for my family.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins