3. Navigator of the Seas
LOVE Royal Caribbean cruises. Love the ships, the food, the entertainment and all the crew. The food on this ship, I have to say, was just okay. Nothing bad, just okay. We've been on the Oasis, the Allure and the Quantum, their food is extraordinary, so I guess we're rather spoiled! The only complaint I have (and I normally don't complain about anything on cruising, because we love it), is the salon on this ship. I had a manicure/pedicure done and was not happy with the price at all! $117.00 for a 'nothing special' job. Complained about the price and she said, 'you asked for a fire and ice!' How could I 'ask' for something that I knew nothing about. This was a 'nothing special' job and I could have gotten something better at a Walmart! And I'm not a Walmart fan. I felt I should have received some sort of discount after mentioning it at the desk. I also told them I would not promote the salon. They didn't care apparently. I was not bitchy, just wanted them to know how I felt about it. I've had this done at the Oasis of the Seas salon and it was heavenly and NOT as expensive. My opinion.....get your nails done BEFORE you go on the Navigator of the Seas or you won't be happy! I was just plain not happy with it at all. Overall, we still LOVE Royal Caribbean cruising and won't let this incident stop us from more cruising!

Navigator of the Seas; Salon, Not So Good!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Fenyo

Fenyo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Perfect! Storage space was very good, plenty of hangers in the good sized closet with shelving. Always clean, well maintained. Would never go without an outside balcony, heavenly!!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans