Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review
1,714 Reviews

Don't cruise on the Celebrity Millenium.

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by computerqwerty

• Sail Date: Oct 2014
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 3

the places she was sailing.to were amazing but the ship needs to retire. She's old and needs to go to the 'great harbour in the sky!'.

The food was often tepid on the buffet - in fact I complained about the cold garlic bread so much that every time I entered the restaurant I was presented with piping hot garlic bread! I also got the enhanced breakfast baked beans with added ingredients to normal plain baked beans with tomato sauce. The crew were marvellous and tried to make do with what can only be described as a second-hand boat. There were several holes in the floor under the carpets in the main dining room and also in the passageways outside the cabins. There were large drain holes round the covers on the deck and many people nearly hurt themselves. For half the holiday the spa pool was out of action.

I had a concierge cabin which, unbeknown to myself, had changed facilities and as far as I was concerned had been seriously down graded to a cabin that didn't warrant the extra costs. Pathetic binoculars, no afternoon tea, no umbrella. the most amusing was fresh fruit - this consisted of two oranges and a manky apple yet in the restaurants the fruit selection was magnificant. The entertainment was only mediocre and the theatre shows lasted only 25 minutes.

I tripped up in the buffet restaurant and had to be taken by stretcher to the doctors quarters which was designed in such a stupid way that the stretcher had to be tipped on its side (which had me hanging on for dear life).

I have never been compensated for this diabolical cruise as it was booked with an American travel agent and Celebrity UK don't want to know anything. I have even told them I wanted to book up a new cruise, but still I didn't get an incentive even though I know of 2 couples who were either given some refund or a reduction on a further cruise.

AVOID THE MILLINIUM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

computerqwerty's Full Rating Summary

Concierge Class 3
Cabin C3 9179

the cabin was ok but the missing facilities were concerning

computerqwerty