3. Viking Kadlin
We started our trip in a small port outside of Paris. The ship was very new. Our room was on the main deck and was outstanding there is no need to pay the extra for an upgraded room as ours was everything needed. The beds were very comfortable and even the bath floors were heated. The crew did EVERYTHING possible to meet our needs. Sailing was smooth (I tend to be motion sick) and I had no trouble at all. We are already planning our next cruise with Viking. We passed several other river ships but none compared to our ship. I HIGHLY recommend Viking Cruises in every way. Before sailing, I had multiple people tell us that Viking was outstanding and they did not exaggerate in any way. I have traveled to Europe 3 times and Viking will be my preferred method of travel from now on. We were advised before the trip to do the included tours and then decide what optional tours to do. Although we did book a few tours before hand, we did take advantage of those included through our trip. Everything was well organized and the guides were interesting and knowledgeable. Finally, I would not hesitate to book another Viking tour. I'm sure we were very lucky to sail on such a new long boat but I'm sure they are all very nice. Lastly, we all purchased a voucher to be used toward our next trip. The only hard decision will be deciding where to go. Thank you Viking and expect to see me again.

Viking Cruise Paris to Normandy