• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Oasis of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
51 Awards

1st Cruise; Most AMAZING Experience Ever!

Review for Oasis of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean
1Fundad
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin:

This is my first ever review of anything. I will be the first to admit that I have never been interested in taking a cruise. My in-laws purchased a cruise for us and our siblings for Christmas. I have never been so impressed with the level of customer service that we received ever in my entire life. From the second we stepped onto the ship every single employee did nothing but make us feel like we were royalty. A smile with every questioned answered, and every time we passed an employee a friendly and a courteous hello how are you. Friendliness, cleanliness, organization, and an overall sense of a well oiled machine is an understatement. We will definitely be cruising the oasis of the seas again. Thank you Royal Caribbean for an amazing experience. Oh yeah the shows were fantastic, aside from Cats, you really should stop showing it when the contract is up it is outdated and lame.

Port Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Very quick through the port and customs especially when you consider 6000 people were boarding!!

Find an Oasis of the Seas Cruise from $172