Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Hjdavis

• Sail Date: Apr 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

We choose this cruise because the port of Tampa is a 1 1/2 hours drive from home.

We have cruised several times. This was the worse. Room was tattered and ragged. No ice bucket, room service menu, no blow dryer no mini fridge. Room stewart did the best he could with what he had to work with.

Food was either almost raw, over cooked or too spicy. Only had one decent evening meal the whole trip. Hamburger bar at lunch was fairly good, but had to ask them to put it back on the grill. Blood was running out.

Had to call security to the next room. Loud partying, slamming of doors all night, every night. Could not sleep.

Entertainment was at high school level at best and the comedian told jokes the my grandmother use to tell. It sucked.

The Serenity area was taken over after a rain storm with a musician and his electric guitar for a private party which left me with no quite place to go but back to my room. The was a party cruise from the get go.

Do not, I repeat, do not take this cruise unless you want to deal with the drunk rowdy young people.

I made a complaint to Carnival and all I got was an I'm sorry. No suggestion of looking into the matter so I guess the is the way they like to run this ship.

We will never cruise with them again. Will go with Royal Caribbean from not on.

Hjdavis's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View

Size was ok. Carpet was torn and strings hanging free. No ice bucket no blower dryer no mini fridge. Mattress was lumpy. Towels were the best feature of the room.

Tampa

Live near terminal so we don't sightsee we live here

Cozumel

Been here too many many times. Just walked the pier to stretch my legs

Hjdavis