3. Carnival Breeze
Let me starts with stating we have been on 12 cruises, so this was not our first cruise. Our previous cruise was on the Caribean Princess which was very disappointing. We sailed the Dream 2 years ago and found the ship in great shape. The crew was always cleaning, repairing, and attending the passengers needs. My only negative was embarkation and disembarkation was long. We will pay the additional cause next tme for the Fast past to Fun. Stateroom- We always get an inside cabin, and three days before the the cruise Carnival called and wanted to know if we wanted an upgrade to extended aft balcony for three hundred dollars more and we jumped on it. Their strategy worked we are hooked on balconies, we always book them in the fun true. Large room and with our balcony we spend more time in it. Only negative was a rude passenger under us would smoke trying to hide like a school kid. We notified the ship and they address the problem and would call dailey for a smoke check up. The cabin Stewart name was Blessing and he lived up to his name. Dinning room- Rica our head waitress was awesome, since we always chose anytime dinning we would always wait for a table in her section. Her entire staff for great! The food was great, selection was abundant. If I did not like the entree I ordered the steak and was very happy. Entertainment- Great, we do not like the shows and they consume a lot of time we opt for the entertainment around the ship. Coffee Bar- A MUST, coffee drinks, milk shakes, and the best deserts on the ship.I am glad they charge a minimum amount $3 for a $8 coffe drink, $2.50 for a &10 desert, or the line would be wrapped around the ship. Overall a great ship for the price!

Fun time was had by all!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Sghoward70

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

Overall a great ship for the price!
Sghoward70’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 8470
Great view, and Steward. The balconies were kept clean by the Room Steward, and one day they cleaned all the balconies from the outside.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins