3. Carnival Victory
We left from Port Canaveral on Thursday morning. We got to the Port about 10:15 a.m. and parked at the port. Parking was easy and literally at the ship. Perfect way to start a vacation. We had booked Faster to the Fun and there was no line for us to check in when we got there. We waited about twenty minutes inside and then got called to board our ship. Faster to the Fun was a great option for us. We were one of the first on the ship, our rooms were ready when we got on the ship and our luggage was there just a few minutes after we walked in. Our room had a king size bed that was two twin beds that were pushed together. If there was too much movement on the bed they would start pulling apart but what can you expect. Our bathroom was small but one night when we were running late for dinner and two of us fit in there to shower and get ready at the same time. Plenty of closet space. I love that there was real t.v. on so we had something to put on when we went to sleep. Our housekeeping was perfect. Always on time and knew us by name. We really did appreciate the top rate service. Next up Lido deck for drinks and food. The bars were already busy and the lines were already long. We were only in our rooms long enough to drop of our carry on. The lido deck was not a fun place to be ever on that ship. It was packed full from the moment we arrived until the moment we got off the ship. Many people saving deck chairs. Most of the time probably 50% of the chairs were just being saved. The lines for the buffets were always long and it did take forever to get our lunch each day. Breakfast was not as bad but could be long too. Serenity deck was wonderful and I loved the bar and was usually able to find a chair there. I sat in the whirlpool with a drink and watched the Bahamas get closer and closer. Probably one of the best parts of my trip. Noel in the Casino bar was amazing. He knew us by name and would make anything we asked him to. The machines were all working from what I could tell and it was a good experience all around. Our Dinner staff was amazing and I wish I could request them for every cruise we go on. Special orders, drinks, Can I try this, they were always willing to go above and beyond the service we would have expected. The food was good and we were all able to find something we liked each night. I did order the lobster one night even though it was an extra twenty dollars. I feel like it should be included one night. I enjoyed the dancing and just fun vibe of the dining room. We went to the comedy club one night. I did not really find the comic funny but many did. We had to sit in the back of the club and the waitress would not even look at us when we tried to order a drink. I would have liked to have a drink to enjoy with my show but it's ok I could have walked to the casino and got one from Noel if I really needed one. Nassau was a nice little port. We visited the straw market to buy a few goodies to take home. Walked down to the beach by Fat Tuesdays and swam in the public beach that was not very crowded and was really beautiful. We ended up swimming with three manatees. Overall we had a wonderful three day vacation. Carnival Victory is an older ship but the staff works really hard to keep it clean. One thing I noticed was a lot of people on the ship to party. While we were all on vacation to have fun, the lady trying to pole dance in the casino was a little distasteful. There was a fight on the Serenity deck Where a man hit a woman and knocked her into the whirlpool. Then the woman's boyfriend/husband jumped in and the two guys went at it for a good 8-10 minutes before anyone showed up to stop them. I am hoping by choosing a longer cruise on a bigger ship there will be more people there to relax and less there to just party. But we did have a great time and I would do it again and again if given the chance.

Victory is not done pleasing yet.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by myboo789@aol.com