3. Carnival Victory
I am a longstanding VIFP Club member but this ship was the worse I have seen. The suite 1233 had the wallpaper pealing and the desk laminate was peeling also. The small analog TV was to small and distorted to watch. These items were fixed by the third day but this suite should never have been offered. On the afternoon of the 26th, there was food on the floors under our table and we notified the bus person. It was never cleaned up during our meal. The afternoon of the 27th my wife had filthy silverware and we showed it to the maitre'd. He apologized and sent 6 chocolate strawberries to our room. The ship is in poor condition overall. It was reported that the ship had recently been refurbished but crew members told me just the water slide was added. I was not offered the 100% guarantee. I love Carnival but this cruise was not up to their standards. Is the all mighty dollar more important. The staff was very nice to make up for the issues. It wasn't their fault. Carnival Corporate Office seems to not take my issues seriously. Victory needs refurbishment now. I just don't want others to spend their dollars for a substandard cruise ship. I will give props to the nice casino and outside theater. The steward, housekeeping were very accommodating. The ship is old and shows it's age. With all these issues I am only giving a one star. There were many mixed reviews on this ship.

Sad Looking Ship

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by V1ct0r

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I was not offered the 100% guarantee.

There were many mixed reviews on this ship.
V1ct0r’s Full Rating Summary