• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

heatherraine@ymail.com
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2016
Cabin: Large Superior Outside Twin

This was one of the best, most relaxing cruises I have been on. The highlight was cruising along the Seine, to and from Rouen. We also cruised inland to Bordeaux, and that is a beautiful city.

Evening entertainment was very good, and we were always able to find a seat for the 2nd sitting show. We were seated at a table for 4 and the couple we shared with, Edna and Peter were excellent company. The food was of a very high standard - much better than I experienced on the Queen Mary 2 in October last year.

Daytime entertainment for me (57) and my mum (92 but very fit) centred mostly around the quizzes. These were made extra entertaining by the staff who ran them but especially Thomas, who, at the age of 26, was funny and entertaining and really brightened up the day. Only problem was that the quizzes were very popular, and so Fred needs to re-think the venue - the Morning Light pub simply isn't big enough.

Large Superior Outside Twin

Cabin LA

Comfortable beds, good shower, plenty of wardrobe space (more drawers would have been good) tea and coffee, big window, quiet. Ideal for 9 nights.

Port Reviews