3. Costa neoRiviera
This cruise was not much fun for English speaking guests. No tv channels except news, no movies, slow old ship that spent too much time at sea and not enough time at the ports, all the excursions are too expensive for when you do the euro conversions. You have to spend more money once you get onboard. No additional or self help tour info given at the ports...you have to find your own way. Cabin upgrade was a waste of time... did not use the room service once. The food is tasteless... only for the European guests tastes. No free water all day long. The juice machines are only open for breakfasts . Tea and coffee available only at breakfast and afternoon tea. Thats too bad for us that like a cup go coffee after supper... you have to buy a drinks package.This I find absolutely absurd. Not much options. Pizza's and the better burger are additional charges. Not worth the expense if you want an enjoyable cruise. It seems that this cruise is only worth it for Euro countries.It gave us no value at all. I had hoped to also go swimming at one of the med beaches that I've seen in the tourist brochures but this was not possible. The ports are always on the opposite ends of the beaches. I am Not impressed at all. Can't wait to go back home. This trip is a total disappointment after having saved for a long time to go on one. No more cruises for me.

Bad

Costa neoRiviera Cruise Review by nirupalawrence

• Sail Date: April 2016