3. Adventure of the Seas
Precruise - We arrived in san juan on friday june 11th from washington dc on Spirit Airlines easy relaxing flight. We stayed in the condado area and ate at several very good establishments. We also visited the el morro site in old san juan, a must see. On sunday the 13th we could see the ship from the area and decided it was time to see aos. We left the hotel about 1130am or so and went to the cruise terminal. On arrival it was quite a site to see a very large but beautiful ship. Embarkation - I am quite impressed we got to the gate around 1250am and were ushered in. I cruised twice before with rccl. We had a short immigration then waited a very short time and around 1230 were on the ship. Well done rccl i am well pleased. Public rooms - This is quite a ship it is wonderful in detail and design. When we first saw the promenade it was breath taking. The art work, the brass and glass was quite awesome. The ship is very easy to navigate with maps and crew willing to help with directions. Cabin Room 8276 - My first balcony and not my last my my my i didn't want to leave at the end of the week i could live in that room permanently. I must say the bathroom is much improved and is much roomier. Shore Excursions Aruba - We did the Aruba Town & Countryside Drive Tour. I have a new found admiration for aloe and i really enjoyed seeing the natural bridge. Curacao - We did the snorkeling tour to caracas bay saw the sunken boat it was very good. ST Martin, i really enjoyed this island the shopping was very good. ST John, We did the beach tour took the ferry from ST Thomas what a view and then went to Trunk Bay that is the most beautiful beach i have ever seen. Dining - We had most dinners in the main dining room at the mozart level we had a table of eight good table mates. The waiter was a delight. Here is an example of his kindness one day after dinner i did not like the desert for the day. He asked how could he help i stated i would have preferred cheesecake he went and brought me some. We had a lot of breakfasts and lunches in both the Island Grill and Windjammer Cafe. Also the island grill had really good omelets. the deserts and cheese pizzas were good in the cafe promenade. I had a vegetarian burger and some fries and a peanut butter shake in the Jonny Rockets it was quite tasty. Entertainment - So much to do my favorite the ice skating did it and loved it. I still cannot believe i did that in the middle of the hot and i mean hot caribbean. The production shows were fun and there is a female singer, sorry i do not recall her name watch out she is going to be a big star. Fitness and Recreation - We went to the gym once sorry so much to do and it is right up there with Bally's health club. Value - I am glad i spent every penny i love rccl they have the best cruise product out there and it will be hard to beat them with the things available. I was never bored and will return to cruise with them again. To any one thinking of a cruise consider rccl a very good value for your money. My email is dalelab@verizon.net

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean