• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2016
Cabin:

I had never travelled QM2 before and found a balcony cabin on a cruise travelling to Sydney at a reasonable price entry point. Found the ship to be tired with very uneven floor surfaces including holes that were a trip hazards, especially in the casino. . I was very surprised as I expected top quality. I have cruised approximately 18 times prior, and had upmost expectations for the QM2 I assume these will be attended to with the refurbish .

I found the food excellent , staff great and the activities and entertainment to be of good quality. I did watercolour classes that ware excellent and I would recommend. I did find that the activities needed to be adjusted for a younger age bracket, I am in my early 50s and felt I was being sent to bed at 10.30 at night.

I also would suggest that they had a dance venue for those of us that like to shuffle together and are not of the dance quality that the ballroom commands, yet too old to enjoy disco. Overall I enjoyed the cruise

9 Helpful Votes