3. Oasis of the Seas
Oasis is one of the best cruise ships my husband and I have been on and we have cruised many times on large and small ships plus river cruises in Europe.I loved this ship. Make sure you book your entertainment ahead of time so you will be able to see all the great shows on the ship. We thought the food was very good in the Silk dining room and also the Park Cafe.Ate at Giovannis and also Izumi they were both very good.Had some pizza at Sorrentos too!So many places to eat and good variety. Service was excellent and staff extremely friendly from the cruise director and the activity director on down.Everyone was smiling and very nice the whole trip.I would not hesitate to go on this ship again it has the WOW factor . Even though it is big with many passengers it never seemed that crowded about the only time I noticed it was on the Promenade Deck and also on disembarkation today but that was very smooth and well run.A great experience for us.

Oasis Wowed Me !