3. Celebrity Constellation
I went on this cruise with my wife and this was my 27th cruise, but my first transatlantic. We flew in FLL the day before, rented a car and drove to our hotel in Boca Raton, the Marriott Boca Center. The next morning I dropped the wife and the luggage at the pier and I returned the car at FLL. I then grabbed an UBER and went to the pier. The embarkation was extremely easy and fast and we were on the ship eating at the oceanview cafe in about 30 minutes from the time we entered the terminal. The cabin was 8071, a concierge balcony and it was perfect in size and location. Our cabin stewards were amazing and I spent considerable time on the balcony. The dining was in the san marco restaurant on deck 4 at 8 pm every evening and we were at table 119, a table for 10. Both the waiter and the assistant were amazing and they made sure everything was 10 out of 10. Both the wife and I remarked that the food presentation was wonderful, the food was very tasty and warm and the portions were more than sufficient. We were very impressed with the oceanview cafe and the variety that it offered. One night we ate at Oceanliners, taking advantage of the $25 per person cover, which was 50% off the normal price. The service, presentation and quality of the food was amazing. The entertainment was phenomenal and featured shows, singers, jugglers, bands and DJ's. In addition there were guest speakers almost everyday talking about the Roman Empire and airplanes and flying. The cruise director, Maarten, was friendly, visible and fun to be around. The ports were wonderful and the three excursions we booked at home on the celebrity website were organized and informative. The disembarkation was organized and efficient and there was no confusion as to where we should go and what we should do. I loved the shows, Casablanca, the Serbian Band, Four Elements, the band from Poland, Sugar and Honey, the duet, and the gentleman playing the guitar. The Constellation orchestra was incredibly good and talented. We saw a violin lady from Poland, Savannah Smith the singer from Las Vegas, the juggler, the Phil Collins impersonator, Travis the singer, who was very talented and entertaining, and the amazing piano lady that used to play in China. The two DJ's, Lancero and Crazy Prince were amazing and kept the party going late into the night at the Reflections Lounge on deck 11 and on deck 4 outside the Martinini Bar. The crew members were the friendliest and nicest I have been around on a cruise ship and they made the trip a delight. She ship was clean and I could not find anything wrong with it. I purchased the standard $45 drinking package and drank a variety of drinks all day long, never having a problem getting a drink. This was my favorite cruise ever and I did not have a boring moment, although it was a transatlantic and I thought I might be bored. I bought the unlimited internet for $179 and it was very fast and reliable. I have posted the videos I personally filmed with my iPhone on youtube and they can be found searching for: "cruise addict". They cover the ship, excursions, food, drinks, shows, music and a host of other useful information. I hope that after watching the videos, you will see why I had such an amazing time onboard the Constellation and can't stop bragging about it. I can't wait to do another transatlantic next spring as they are the most relaxing and fun way to get to Europe. The Celebrity Constellation and its crew made this my best cruise so far. I hope this review has been helpful and I hope you do not hesitate to book the Celebrity Constellation, because she is an amazing ship with an amazing crew. Bon Voyage.

My best cruise ever, really! I am not joking; it was amazing.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by croaziera