My wife found the cruise from a brochure for Oceania and talked 6 of us into going. Our first time aboard any Oceania vessel. We were very pleased! No NORO, after a discussion on cruise critic roll call of this cruise and some unnecessary worrying, there was no Norovirus that I ever heard of. A lovely time, cruise critic met each sea day it was an excellent cruise. The internet is the same speed you would expect at sea, we used my laptop and I am glad I did cause I could watch Fox, MSNBC as I waited on the internet. We used Apple's FaceTime to call home and see the grandchildren live. The shows are not on ship's television so I only went to one. The restaurants on the ship delicious with new dishes I have never had, I began to let the restaurant waiter pick my meals, that worked spactacularly, never had sea bass and it was the best meal I had onboard, then there was the prime rib, tuna salad, very healthy too, I only gained 6 pounds over our two weeks aboard. The stops Bermuda (5th visit there) we took a tour of Bermuda just the 6 of us (three Cabins) it was a beautiful day , consider taking a peek at Morgan's beach a post card photo. Funchal Maderia, a beautiful and friendly stop our first time there a delight so much to see but it was raining so hard you could not see across the street which is rare for Maderia, we will go back there. Gibraltar, another beautiful friendly stop, another land tour for the six of us, Ill bet you didn't know there are over 40 miles of roads within the Rock of Gibraltar. Barcelona, so much to do there not enough time we were ready to go home missing the grandkids. Flights - the necessary evil - push for a non connection flight back home, I wish we did, we waited 2 hours for a light to Frankfurt (you can't get a Frankfurter hot dog there) ending up on Lufthansa Boeing 747-400 with built in video for each passenger it made the 8 hour flight to Boston.

We didn't want to get off this ship.

Riviera Cruise Review by Funeral Director

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level

We used Apple's FaceTime to call home and see the grandchildren live.

The shows are not on ship's television so I only went to one.

Funeral Director’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A4 7015
cozy, we keep the slider open almost every night to listen to the waves
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins