3. Norwegian Dawn
This was my very first cruise. My sister sailed before and surprise me with this trip for my birthday. Excited! Happy happy birthday to me! The boat was late, really late. We was suppose to leave at 4p.m. We left at 6 or 7:00p.m. The line was so long,, people aggravated children crying, hungry and hot! i was disgusted! I tried to have fun but i didn't and when my sister called to complain,,, the customer service said your trip is over so would you like to book another!!!!!!!! They didn't say we are sorry, !norwegian dawn wants you to sail again so what can we do to make your experience better next time. No way! No how! We got your money! You feel me. A mess. We went to a meeting to talk about the safety of the boat, the guy instructing, he was easy on the eyes and that's all. He could not handle the crowd. No one was listening,,, it was not organized at all. After the meeting we went to use the restrooms. Good lord! Paper on the floors,, lavatory nasty, no hand towels or soap, i held it walked out, waited and waited for an elevator to my cabin. That boat rocked all night long,, we were trying to dance at the white party and people spilled drinks on my "white" clothes all night because the boat didn't allow them to stand upright! The food was cold, cabins hot! The blue lagoon food was poor.

Norwegian Dawn DON'T CARE!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Choozy2005