3. Carnival Breeze
This was my daughter -in-laws first cruise and I have been on many others. The Breeze is a beautiful ship. There are two small pools and both of them were full on sea days. Usually the aft pool is for adults only but on this ship kids were allowed in the area. They were a little loud, but they are kids. There is a wonderful kids area with slides and a splash area that they were having lots of fun in. Our cabin 8338 was in the perfect spot. Right around the corner and there were the elevators and it was easy to get lido deck. I always try to get this area for my cabin. My daughter-in-law smokes and the whole right side of the lido deck is for smokers. Plenty of setting room with nice chairs. I am an x smoker but it doesn't bother me to be around smokers. Usually they have to huddle in a small area, but on this ship they had the whole side of the ship and good seating. One thing to watch for in your cabin. You have to put your sea pass card into a slot above the light switch to activate the lights. If you remove the card the lights will stay on for a few minutes than go out. When you are in an interior cabin it is dark in there so make sure the card you use is the one that won't be leaving quickly. Entertainment left a little to be desired. Either the mics were off or they just couldn't sing. We went to two shows than gave up. The comedy show as good went to two of them. Food was good and plenty of choice's. We ate in the MDR every night but one. Every meal was good except one night and it seemed the food was a little over cooked. We didn't do the other restaurants you have to pay for. We did take a private tour in Cozumel. We went to Mr. Sancho's. The ship does not offer this place but we would highly recommend it. Look it up on the net and you will see why. No problem getting there on coming back to the ship. We asked the cab driver why the ship didn't offer the tour and he said Mr. Sancho's won't pay the finders fee. A good day for the money. We bought the all exclusive package and I got the best body massage for $60.00 plus tip. Grand Cayman went on the Stringray and Star Fish tour. Sea was rough, but we did enjoy. Jamicia went to Rose Hill. I did catch an Orb on my photos. Very interesting. We could of went on and shopped, but we went back to the ship. They have really cut down on the shopping area in Montgeo Bay. Getting on and off the ship was easy. We had a Miami tour scheduled on Saturday when we got back to port so we got off early. I did get a porter this time to help with the luggage and I will do this every time now. Well worth the money to not have to fight with the luggage through custom. I would go on this ship again any time. Really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the time with my daughter-in-law, she is a gem.

Beautiful Ship, Wonderful Time

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by seagoers

seagoers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4H 8338
Plenty of room. Watch out for the trick to get the lights on. You must put your key card in the slot above the light switch to trigger the lights to come on. We thought at first the electric was out in our room. My daughter-in-law figured it out.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins