Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

I wish it never ended!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by CruisingCobra

• Sail Date: Apr 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean

I may be young (13) but I enjoyed this cruise and would definitely recommend. The times I was at the buffet (Lido Marketplace). The lines were not to long or there was a shorter line. The food was great. I would definitely recommend Guy's Burger Joint. If I had the chance I would pick this ship in a heartbeat for a vacation. The ship was nicely decorated and not to over the top. Nice and simple. It may be big but after the 2nd day it is easy to navigate. Dining was nice. Though I wish in the sapphire restaurant they would have less ice the the water.

The Grand Turk was fun even if I got sunburnt. The Dominican Republic not so much. Not Carnival's fault of course. I did not see any issues with our room and was situated nicely on Deck 9 so it was nice and quiet during the night. Pizza was good and the ice cream was nice. I do wish they had plain strawberry more but meh. The dive in movies was nice, but non of the movies except the Martion interest me. The Circle C was fun, but I am not much of a social person. The waterworks was fun but it got stale after awhile. I do wish they had more activities more about science and rocketry. I did not explore Miami or Orlando. The security line was long before we got there. All of our baggage except for one made it to our room after our first lunch. The pools were salty but the hot tubs were nice. The soda was nice but I wish they had more options.

I digress, It did not take us long to get off and on the ship after ports of call. The muster stations were easy to locate. (Ours being in Club O2) Also I recommend a change in music when we enter the security eary because fight song to me is not that good. We had to take a bus from Sanford to Miami. Being a Iowan the heat was not good but good AC and plenty of shade was good. Beach loungers for the dive in movies were not hard to find. The air was nice and fresh inside the boat and was not to humid and not to hot. The buffet was nice but I wish we had a little more options at the sweet spot. I wish it never ended!

CruisingCobra's Full Rating Summary

Grand Turk

The beach was nice and cozy. The salt was not to bad. Got a bad sunburn though

La Romana (Casa de Campo)

People were shoving things in our faces in downtown trying to get us to by stuff. Jeez calm down people

Curacao

We got on a bus and took a tour of the nice colorfull town. We went to a zoo-esque mayan temple with monkeys and snakes and other animals. We then went to a Aloe Plantation which was nice.

Aruba

The beach was nice and there is plenty to places to shop. The beach was nice. We want on a tube ride and that was fun.

CruisingCobra