The trip was everything that I imagined a tall ship cruise to be. We had incredible weather, saw some wonderful sights and incredible beaches, but the trip was made by the crew. Everyone of the crew members did their outmost best for us! From the Captain right down to the Steward...they were always looking out for our safety, our enjoyment, absolutely everything that anyone would want! We only needed some attention to our cabin air conditioning once. It sure didn't take for the ships Engineer to get it up and working again (within an hour or so). The meals and appetizers were also amazing. It's hard to belief what our chef could produce from such a small kitchen...We had lobster, an excellent variety of fish, disappointed with the meals on board the Diamant. The ports that we visited were so lovely and the secluded beaches were incredible. At one beach the Captain had the locals prepare a bonfire for us. What a treat. The locals collected wood for most of the day and when they set the pile on fire as we were landing on shore that evening, the sight was nothing short of specular. The Diamont is a beautiful ship. I don't know much about sailing vessels, but I would cheesecake, all prepared on board. You certainly would not go hungry, nor be guess that ships like her are not too plentiful. She has so much character..so pretty to look at and even greater to be aboard. I think I have a little understand now of what sailors see in sailing ships and how they can say that a ship is beautiful. I hope to be able to sail on her again.

An Amazing Trip on the Island Windjammer Diamant

Diamant Cruise Review by Wendi Forster

Wendi Forster’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Diamant price drops

Our cabin was spacious for our needs. The stewards had the cabins cleaned everyday! They were excellent.